Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1317 N. 19th St.



This renovation will be ready in a 7 days. It's located at 19th and Girard. Many students live on this block. This was a total gut renovation. Everything is new. These are the bamboo hardwood floors. That stuff is hard. Took a screwdriver to it. Couldn't scratch it.










We put the full length mirrors on the closets. The bedrooms are on opposite sides of the bi-level units.














The stairs leading to the living room.
Refrigerator coming soon :)













Your own personal washer and Dryer coming soon :)















This is the bathroom. Mirrored medicine cabinet was up by the time I left today. I missed it :(. I'll catch in the update for opening :)










2 Bedroom apartments will be available for rent in 7 days at 19th and Girard. The building is a triplex. It has 3 units. The units start at $850/mo. It's in a good neighborhood near Temple University and the Art Museum.


For details call (267)205-6126 or email GreenLightSolutionsLLC@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment